Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Fun!

Hello Everyone!

January flew by! I am finally seeing a lot of progress and maturity in my students! This is the time of year when they just take off. 
Even still, I'm not gonna lie that I'm looking forward to Spring Break already! But, since February stands in the way, we may as well have some fun with it!

I have a few new February products on TPT. They are all Valentines and President's Day themed Place Value games.


Guess My Number! Place Value Game

Students describe 2-digit numbers using place value 


Valentine's Adding Tens & Ones

















Students practice counting 2-digit numbers by tens and ones


President's Day Coin Value/Recognition Games & Activities

Students recognize value of coins, count mixed coins, connect knowledge of the U.S. Presidents to the coins

Each game is $3.00 but you can get all 3 products for $7 with my combo pack:

February Place Value Combo Pack


Happy February! Hang in there, Spring Break is just around the corner!

Dylan {The Savvy Schoolteacher}

No comments:

Post a Comment