Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Understanding Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead

Good morning!

I’m super excited to introduce my new Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead pack! In the past, I have been frustrated with trying to explain to people the true meaning of the holiday. There are so many misconceptions from those who have not experienced Dia de los Muertos. They think it’s morbid, celebrates death, or is just plain sad. Not true! It is such a beautiful holiday and I love the idea of celebrating life in so many different ways!

My hope for this pack is that it will help to make Dia de los Muertos better understood by teachers and students in the United States. The pack includes {Common Core and TEKS aligned} writing and math resources, games, and decoration ideas.

Dia de los Muertos/Day of the Dead Activity Pack

Check it out on my TPT page. As always, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Dylan {The Savvy Schoolteacher}


No comments:

Post a Comment